
The Hamilton Broadway show with the Schuyler Sisters Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy is also our favorite, OK all the costumes we make are our favorites!! So many customers have been able to wear their costumes to the actual Hamilton Broadway show that I feel like I've been there, even backstage when they meet the actors!
Our newest additions to the costumes we make this year would be Gabby Gabby and Miss Little Bo Peep from the newest Toy Story 4 movie. We Absolutely LOVE these!!
I can't wait to see what we create next, I have been so blessed to have Fantastic customers and an Amazing family that creates Beautiful costumes, life is good!
The Spectacular bows on Gabby Gabby and Miss Little Bo Peep were made by "The Little Mouse" aka my daughter Brittany...the acorn didn't fall far from the tree, she has a booming "bow making" business and has created things I never dreamed of, so proud of her!
Combining the business of making costumes at home and raising 9 children at home has been the most exciting life I could never have imagined and watching them begin their own families and careers is even better! For instance, growing up Brittany didn't like to sew and would do anything to get away from the sewing machine. She would choose to weed the garden rather than help in the sewing room. She used to say when she married, she would never sew again! We tease her constantly now that she is married with 3 children of her own, who have all had beautifully handmade outfits and accessories made by Brittany. She has turned out to be more creative than the rest of us, making hair bows, bow ties, and so much more! It's funny how life turns out, you never know!
Families come in all shapes and sizes, it's so much fun to custom make our costumes to fit all the shapes and sizes of those families so that nobody is left out!






















No comments:
Post a Comment