Sunday, September 7, 2008

Strawberry Shortcake and Raggedy Ann 2008




We were supposed to be working!!! But who needs a holiday to have so much fun? The best part of the day was Sariah's red hair, it's not a wig. We sprayed her hair with the halloween hair spray paint and she was so cute. But it didn't wash out right away and we told her she'd have to be a redhead from now on, and she Loved the idea! I guess you can say we celebrate "Kids having fun" all year long!

3 comments:

Cami said...

SO CUTE!!!! Loved seeing you guys.

Sarah... said...

Okey, can you get cuter models for these? I DON'T THINK SO! They are SO adorable!! I just have one question...do you make costumes in Toddler sizes?!? So dang cute. You guys are amazing.

Sarah... said...

Don't you think Britney's engagement is worthy of a post on your blog?!?! Geese! I miss you guys! Post something for me. :)