Ok, this is too much fun!! I have to try blogging so that my Mom and Dad can see our pictures, for journalist purposes, and for strengthing family ties. This is my first try, I'm going to see what happens so don't laugh yet!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ha! I get to make the first comment on your page! I made one comment and Google made me repeat about 15 pages in order for it to register because I do not have a google account! Anyway. . .I did not even recognize Jeremiah because he has become so full of muscles and "6 packs"! The garden is beautiful! I wish mine was as nice! How can you possible think about killing and eating those cute little pet animals?
1 comment:
Ha! I get to make the first comment on your page! I made one comment and Google made me repeat about 15 pages in order for it to register because I do not have a google account! Anyway. . .I did not even recognize Jeremiah because he has become so full of muscles and "6 packs"! The garden is beautiful! I wish mine was as nice! How can you possible think about killing and eating those cute little pet animals?
Post a Comment